Dato’ Abdul Aziz Abdul Rahim
Dato’ Abdul Aziz Abdul Rahim is currently the Chairman of Suruhanjaya Integriti Malaysia. He was a judge at the Court of Appeal from 2012 until 2017.
Dato’ Abdul Aziz Abdul Rahim started off his career in the judiciary in 1975 as a Magistrate in Alor Setar, Kedah. He served as a High Court judge in Miri, Sarawak (2004 – 2007), Kuching, Sarawak (2004 – 2007) and Kuala Lumpur (2009 – 2012).
He served as the Court of Appeal Judge in Putrajaya for five years (2012-2016).
He was active as a legal advisor in various departments and agencies including:
- Attorney General’s Chambers or AGC (2002-2003)
- Jabatan Kemajuan Islam Malaysia (JAKIM) (2001 – 2002)
- Public Service Department of Malaysia (JPA) (1992)
- Negotiation Division, Public Service Department of Malaysia (1984-1985)
He also served as the State Legal Advisor for:
- Johor (1999-2001) – Selangor (1997)
- Negeri Sembilan (1992-1996)
After his retirement as a Judge, he served as the Expert Legal Advisor in the ‘Majlis Pakar Pelbagai Disiplin’ at the AGC until November 2017.
- 1986 LLM King’s College, University of London
- 1981 LLB (Hons) University of Malaya (UM)